April 23, 2010 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] Boston, Mass - Boris FX, the leading developer of integrated effects technology for video and film, today announced that its entire product line will be available for 64-bit operating systems as well as the forthcoming Adobe Creative Suite 5 release. The Boris FX product line includes:
* Boris Continuum Complete: 200+ filters and transitions that give Adobe, Apple, Avid, and Autodesk artists the most complete and useful plug-in suite ever created.
* Final Effects Complete: 100+ filters and transitions including radical warps, particle generators, and graceful blurs - for Adobe, Apple, Avid, and Autodesk.
* Boris RED: the only integrated 3D compositing, titling, and effects application to deliver unparalleled performance to Adobe, Apple, Avid, Grass Valley, Media 100, and Sony.
* Boris FX: integrated effects and compositing for video editors.
* Boris Graffiti: integrated 3D/2D titling and graphics for video editors.
* Boris Blue: standalone application and Adobe and Avid plug-in for creating stunning 3D looks without the learning curve and render times associated with 3D applications.
* Boris XML Transfer: Adobe After Effects plug-in designed for seamless transfer of Apple Final Cut Pro program sequences to Adobe After Effects.
The Boris Box Set includes all Boris technology at one low price, delivering a wide range of high-power effects, compositing, and graphics tools to industry-leading video editing and compositing applications. The Boris Box Set is available for an MSRP of $1,995 USD.
ounded in 1995, Boris FX is the leading developer of integrated graphics and effects technology, delivering 3D compositing and vector graphic products for broadcast, post-production, film, and multimedia. Boris products have grown to serve millions of artists worldwide. The company's success lies in its ability to integrate and leverage technologies through strong partnerships with industry-leading developers such as Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Avid, Grass Valley, and Sony.