April 25, 2010 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Red Hook, New York - Water-Powered Ideas is pleased to announce the 2.0 release of Infusion for iPhone and iPod touch. Infusion is an elegant tea timer specifically designed so that tea lovers can begin brewing their favorite tea with two touches: one to launch Infusion, and the other to select a favorite tea. Version 2 introduces a unique new user interface for teas, timers, and editing tea information.
* Beautiful New UI: Infusion 2 features beautiful new tea information presentation, tea timers, and animations to make timing a tea as enjoyable as drinking it.
* Single-Touch Timer: Forget to start Infusion before you put the hot water in the tea pot? No problem! You can start one of your favorite tea timers with a single touch after launching Infusion, two touches total from the Home screen!
* Swipeable Timer: Swipe down on a tea's screen to show and start the timer and turn the tea info into handy instructions.
* Customizable Behavior: Want your favorite teas to open on launch? Want to search teas on launch? Want your favorite teas to immediately start a timer? Want them to go to tea info? You can change all of this behavior with Infusion.
* Over 100 Teas! Infusion ships with over 100 teas already in its database, including origin, type of tea, and brewing quantity, time, and temperature recommendations.
* Add New Teas: Does you local tea shop have an in-house blend you particularly love? Add it to Infusion! You could even add other types of timed beverages.
* Generic Timer: Since we built a timer for tea, Infusion comes with a generic timer as well, for times in seconds and minutes up to 60 minutes.
* iPhone or iPod touch OS 3.1.3 or later
Pricing and Availability
Infusion 2.0 is available world-wide exclusively on the App Store in the Lifestyle category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers.
Water-Powered Ideas is a small, independent software development company based in New York specializing in iPhone, Mac, and web application development. Copyright 2010 Water-Powered Ideas. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.