January 5, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mainz, Germany - January 5, 2008 - today, iFinance 2 is released as final commercial product. iFinance 2 is our next generation personal finances manager and has been under development accomopanied by extensive beta testing throughout most of 2007.
iFinance 2 offers a set of powerful tools to help users with tedious and reoccurring tasks regarding cash flow management and financial analysis. With built-in diagramming, auto-categorization and smart import of external data, iFinance 2 is the ideal companion for everyday use. iFinance is compatible with the latest release of Mac OS X (10.5 »Leopard«) but also works perfectly under Mac OS X 10.4 (»Tiger«).
To give everyone attending MacWorld San Francisco a chance to check out on this new version, we'll have iFinance on display at our booth within the Dr. Bott area (booth# »1912 L«), between January 14th and 18th, 2008. iFinance 2 - put your money in perspective!
- Powerful personal financial management software
- Visualize accounts and cash flow with fully customizable diagrams
- Flexible currency management allows for multiple currencies and multiple exchange rates
- Smart CSV import with auto-assignment
- Smart, interactive auto-categorization of bookings
Pricing and Availability:
- Final release 2.0 now available!
- Completely localized in English and German
- Runs natively on PowerPC and Intel Macs
- Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) or 10.5 (Leopard) required
- Purchase online for 20.00 USD
Synium Software GmbH is a software development and consulting company, based in Mainz (Mayence), Germany. Apart from being a successful publisher within the Mac software market, we offer a popular web-based news service at mactechnews.de for the German-speaking audience. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2007 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.