May 6, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Rochester, New York - Ambrosia Software today is please to announce the immediate release of iToner 2.0.5, a free update to its best-selling custom iPhone ringtone utility. This update streamlines several low level iPhone syncing, communication, and support processes to enhance the iToner user experience and reliability. iToner is the original utility designed to easily turn any audio from your Mac into a customized iPhone ringtone without paying per-ringtone fees or jail-breaking the iPhone. This version features the following changes and enhancements:
* Fixed an issue that would cause iToner to get confused if you had an iPad connected
* Fixed a bug that could cause you to accidentally sync your entire iTunes music library
* ClearTone now does a better job optimizing ringtone volume based on specific iPhone model's speaker characteristics
* Lessened the sync delays, and improved sync robustness
* Improved the robustness of the ringtone caching system
* Other minor fixes and enhancements
Pricing and Availability:
iToner 2.0.5 is a free upgrade for registered iToner customers, and costs $15 for new users. iToner 2 requires Mac OS X 10.4.10 or later, and is a Universal Binary application. For further details on iToner, please visit Ambrosia online. Screenshots, press releases, logos, and usage guidelines can be downloaded from the Ambrosia Software, Inc. Press Room.
Ambrosia Software, Inc. - publisher of award-winning programs for the Macintosh, iPhone, iPod touch, and Windows distributes a full line of utility, productivity, and anti-productivity (game) desktop software via the Internet as shareware and also via Apple's App Store for instant purchase with iPhone or iPod touch. Unregistered versions of Ambrosia's desktop products on DVD-ROM can be obtained at Ambrosia's web site or by calling Ambrosia's order center at 585-325-1910.