May 7, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Sicklerville, New Jersey - Zacware today is pleased to announce that their new iPad app, Soundtastic 1.0, is now available exclusively for the iPad. Unlike most other sound apps, Soundtastic provides a simple interface for changing the pitch of a wide variety of built in sounds as well as allowing the user to record as many of their own custom sounds as they want.
In Soundtastic, users are presented with 6 large, colorful touch sensitive areas on their iPad's screen. Users can assign each area with a variety of built in sounds, or record their own custom sounds. Using the iPad's touch screen, users can then play these sounds in any combination that they want, and can vary the pitch of each sound from the lowly bellow of a monster to the high pitched screech of a chipmunk. Soundtastic's simple interface doesn't require any familiarity with a musical instrument, so it is easy and fun for children and adults of all ages to use.
* Completely optimized to run on the new Apple iPad
* Colorful, bright and easy to use interface
* Up to 6 sounds can be played at once
* Variety of sounds are built into the app
* Users can record as many custom sounds as they want
* Pitch of each sound can be changed by simply tapping on the screen
* Fun animation is displayed along with each sound
* Fun for all ages
* No musical knowledge required
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Soundtastic 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Also available are PhotoToy, Angry Guy, and Detectomatic. More information via our website.
Zacware by Steve Weintraut is devoted to writing easy to use and fun family oriented entertainment software for the iPod, iPhone and iPad family of products. Copyright (C) 2010 Zacware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.