May 12, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Frederikssund, Denmark - Echo One today is pleased to announce that it will participate in this month's TheMacBundles bundle with the inclusion of its photo stitching application DoubleTake. DoubleTake also is available in TheMacBundles' BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) stores where you can mix a set of applications which match your interests.
* For panoramas
* When you can not get far enough away to fit everything in the viewfinder
* Add surroundings to a shot of an event which has now passed
* Make large images suitable for the "Ken Burns" effect in iPhoto or FotoMagico
DoubleTake is the "nano" of stitching software making stitching panoramas as easy as taking the shots. Drag & drop your images onto or into DoubleTake, arrange them, and check the overlaps. When you are done - save and perhaps copy and paste the result to iPhoto.
* Automatic and Manual stitching - to make simple panoramas simple, and more advanced ones possible
* Drag and Drop - from iPhoto or other apps supporting drag and drop
* Poster Printing - tile images for printing on several sheets of paper
* Exposure, gamma and brightness adjustment available for images show at different conditions
* Rotation, scale and perspective adjustments for handheld photos
* Quick photomontages - probably the fastest way to join images into simple photomontages
DoubleTake Minimum Requirements:
* Mac OS X 10.5 or higher (Snow Leopard Compatible)
* Intel or PPC Mac
Based in Frederikssund, Denmark, Echo One has been developing software exclusively for Mac OS X since 2005 with special focus on pixels.