January 11, 2008 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Macgamestore.com is pleased to announce the release of Sudoku - Latin Squares for the Macintosh on its web site. The game is the third Mac release from developer TikGames.
Sudoku: Latin Squares is the only computer game to offer a new patent pending algorithm for Sudoku called Latin Squares. This new twist opens up a whole new world of Sudoku with a best of class interface and feature set. Play puzzles as small as 3 by 3 (great for learning or quick games) to as large as 9 by 9.
- Two great games in one: Sudoku and Latin Squares
- Single click interface
- The only Sudoku game built for ages 5 to 100
- Ability to mark cells to show key decision points
- Take your puzzle on the go with our advanced printing feature
- Utilize Hints, Notes, Undo and Saves to find your way through hundreds of challenging puzzles
Pricing and Availability:
Sudoku - Latin Squares for the Mac is available for $19.95 USD through Macgamestore.com. A free 60 minute trial Universal Binary demo version of the game is available for download.
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 600 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games.