May 25, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Uzhgorod, Ukraine - The Grabarchuk Family and FreeAppADay today are pleased to announce their partnership in introducing iCut 1.0, another original puzzle app for iPhone and iPod touch. Following the success of their partnership on LetsTans, now it's iCut, which is free for a whole day. How to merge geometry and fun? iCut is the answer. Just think shapy and colorfully! The actual job behind iCut was to:
* Take a strict and elegant concept of dividing geometric shapes into congruent parts
* Provide it with over 400 hand-crafted puzzles painted in rainbow colors
* Throw in a couple of unusual modes such as Shift and Domino
"We are very excited about our continuing partnership with FreeAppADay and launching our new original puzzle on the App Store," said Serhiy Grabarchuk, Head of The Grabarchuk Family. "We're glad to be partnering again with time with The Grabarchuk Family, they once again have another winner on their hands," said Joe Bayen, CEO at ICS Mobile and Founder of FreeAppADay.
Finally, here's a puzzle with the simplest rules and most intuitive gameplay. Download iCut and unlock ALL Extra Packs for free until May 25 12:00 PM PDT only.
* 432 hand-crafted puzzles in 4 levels
* 3 distinctive modes: Basic, Shift, and Domino
* For all solvers: from beginners to experts alike
* Each puzzle has a unique solution
* Neat graphics, smooth play, and fun logic
* Need help? Use hint system or skip points
* Want more puzzles/features? Discover Unlock section
* Highscore system
* New puzzle packs
* New gameplay modes
FreeAppADay is a social networking website built to facilitate iPhone application discovery as well as offer a centralized location for iPhone enthusiasts and developers of polished iPhone applications.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 1.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iCut 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
The Grabarchuk Family is a Ukrainian puzzle group which actively creates, develops, and promotes new puzzles of different types and in various forms. iCut is a trademark of The Grabarchuk Family. Copyright (C) 2010 The Grabarchuk Family. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. FreeAppADay is a trademark of ICS Mobile Inc.