June 2, 2010 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - MotionObj today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of SimplyTweet 3.1.1, an update to their full featured Twitter application for iPhone and iPod touch. SimplyTweet combines a fast, simple user interface with a rich set of features, as well as offers built-in support of push notifications for new mentions and direct messages. Version 3.1.1 adds Instapaper mobilizer support as well as many other features and fixes.
Some of the changes in SimplyTweet 3.1.1 include:
* Support for Instapaper mobilizer
* Translation of user description
* Add Instapaper and Read It Later option to swipe menu
* Add New Reply All mentioned option to swipe menu
* Filter search by language
* Thumbnails for TweetPhoto and Pic.gd are now shown in tweet view
* Number of tweets loaded upon startup is now configurable
Recently added features include:
* Offline Caching
* Improved Stability
* Faster Application Startup and Scrolling Speed
* All the Themes from SimplyTweet 2
* Improved Twitter Lists support
* Geotagging support
* New-style retweet support
* Read It Later support
* What The Trend support
* More URL shortening options
* Tweet the current playing music
SimplyTweet is a full featured Twitter iPhone Application that has builtin support of push notifications for new mentions and direct messages. It is developed by MotionObj, run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SimplyTweet 3.1.1 is currently available at $4.99 (USD) exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category.
MotionObj is run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. Hwee-Boon Yar has worked both as an independent contractor as well as in companies including Fast Search and Transfer, and Microsoft. Copyright 2010 MotionObj. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.