June 2, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Xia Men, Fu Jian, China - KongZhong will be releasing Tap and Share soon on the App Store. The creative awarded mobile game, X Dancery, is now attending to sweep through App Store by its eolutional version - Tap and Share. X Dancery used to be the leader of 3D music games on Nokia devices.
The game developer Simlife points out that the "evolutional version" will be more of a new game than just Trans. Different from traditional music games, Tap and Share is able to unlock the entire iTunes Music library for hours of fun and freedom, in one game! Even more, players can create their own thousands of TAPs and share with other players global wide, in one game! They can also issue a challenge to see if their friends can beat their high scores in this game!
Since Tap and Share contains quite a lot new features that are designed for iPhone/iPod touch only, such as:
* Able to play ANY music downloaded from iTunes Store (Full version only)
* Able to create your own TAPs and share them with global players (Full version only)
* Downloadable official TAPs offer you newest list of TOP popular songs
* Challenge between friends makes life interesting
* LeaderBoard and Achievement system based on OpenFeint
* Let your Facebook or Twitter friends know how good you are playing
* Create a Music Forest by your tapping
* Doodle paper art style and 3D graphics
Tap and Share is now approaching its releasing date
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 13.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tap and Share is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and will be available exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A video of the gameplay is available online.
The game developer Simlife is from KongZhong (NASDAQ:KONG), a leading mobile internet company in China. Their game 'X Dancery' has won the Global Grand Award of 'NOKIA Calling all Innovators', and the contract of preload in phones with Nokia. Copyright (C) 2010 KongZhong Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.