June 3, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada - Embraceware Software today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Awaken 1.6 for iPad. Awaken is a full screen clock, music alarm clock, sleep timer and flashlight. Awaken for iPad is a free update to anyone who has already purchased the iPhone version. Awaken is now a universal application which runs on both iPhone and iPad with a unique interface for each device.
* Simple, elegant user interface
* Wake up to your music or sounds
* Fullscreen snooze control
* Alarm volume and brightness fade in
* Create and manage multiple alarms
* Fall asleep with the sleep timer
* Sleep Timer volume and brightness fade out
* Slide finger to adjust brightness
* Fullscreen clock with 10 styles
Fall asleep listening to your music with the sleep timer. Choose your music, set a duration, and optionally, set the volume and screen brightness to fade out as you drift off to sleep. Choose from a selection of 10 fullscreen clock styles. Works great as a night table or desk clock. Supports both portrait and landscape modes. Awaken is designed for night and we added a handy flashlight function to prevent stumbling around in the dark. Shake your iPhone anytime while running Awaken to toggle the flashlight on and off.
New features introduced in version 1.6:
* Added full support for iPad.
* Added a new "Photo Frame" clock style exclusive to iPad version.
* US English, French, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.3 or later
* 8.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Awaken 1.6 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch as a single universal application for just $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Embraceware Software Inc has been developing software for the Mac since 2005 and has most recently extended to iPhone development. Our lead product for Mac OS X is Awaken which is a digital alarm clock and sleep timer. Embraceware is located in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Copyright 2005-2010 Embraceware Software Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.