June 11, 2010 in News (F)
[prMac.com] Milton Keynes, United Kingdom - Diddleysoft has announced the release of iHotUKDeals 2.0, a new version of one of the most popular UK based bargain shopping apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. The app has been designed to complement the HotUKDeals mobile web-site and includes many features that are not available elsewhere.
The previous version of this app was so well received that it won not only the HotUKDeals mobile app contest but also came runner-up in the overall development category. So it is hoped that this new version with even more deals, shops and features will be equally well received.
Version 2.0 features including FaceBook and Twitter connectivity, and has been designed to be incredibly powerful and flexible whilst also being very easy to use. Now HUKD fans can also share deals they like easily with family and friends via social networks with the FaceBook, Twitter and eMail features.
New to this version of iHotUKDeals is:
* Email deals to self, family and friends
* Tweet to your followers on Twitter
* Post to your FaceBook wall
* Bookmark/Save deals for later viewing
* Now ad supported but can remove the ads with a small in-app purchase/donation
* Added new search/filter options such as ability to exclude expired deals
* Now the refresh doesn't refresh when viewing the detail of a deal
* Option to save the search text
* Can now modify app settings in-app
* Saves the tab last used and auto opens on that tab
* New "paginated" results means iHotUKDeals now shows many more deals
* More than doubled the amount of shops/merchants to browse
Keeping in the spirit of the Hot UK Deals web site, the app remains free, with the option of removing the few ads shown in the app with a small in-app purchase/donation (found in the Bookmarks tab for users of OS3 and above). This release sees the iHotUKDeals app keeping several steps ahead of it's competitors not only in popularity but also in functionality and ease of use. It really is the best way to keep abreast of the hottest deals from not only all the high-street shops but also the online stores - as submitted by thousands of users from all around the country.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iHotUKDeals 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category.
DiddleySoft are a new start-up that are aiming to bring to market a suite of consumer shopping apps over the coming months. Copyright (C) 2010 DiddleySoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.