June 16, 2010 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] St. Marein, Austria - toolsfactory software today is pleased to announces the release of rubiTrack 2.3, an update of its GPS enabled activity and exercise journal for the Mac. rubiTrack lets you display, analyze and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing and many more.
rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, Nike , AMOD GPS Trackers, Suunto and Polar fitness watches as well as the iPhone 3GS and 3G utilizing rubiTrack for iPhone. rubiTrack also imports activities stored in GPX, TCX and many other file formats. Activities are easily accessible through dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
rubiTrack 2.3 adds the athlete log which helps athletes keep track of fitness related vital values like weight, resting, maximum and recovery heart rate, body mass index (BMI), body composition and more. The athlete log comes with convenient features to calculate resting and maximum heart rate as well as the basal and active metabolic rate based on vital values and activity level of the athlete. The athlete log reads existing data from files and synchronizes with the Withings WiFi body scale.
In addition rubiTrack 2.3 brings Nike workout synchronization with nike.com and adds charting support for distance, speed and pace when there is no GPS data available. It adds support for speed and temperature sensor data and import of point-to-point distance data.
rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or in the chart using the mouse.
* Activity collection with instant track preview
* Activity calendar and list
* Direct sync with GPS Devices and file import supporting many formats
* Interactive maps and charts with instant statistics
* Intelligent adaptive filtering
* Activity comparison
* Uses GPS data as well as heart rate, cadence and power fitness data
* GPS data export for track sharing and uploading
* Publishing for putting activities in blogs or online.
* Athlete history
* Workout summary for weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
New in this Version:
* Adds the athlete log
* Adds support for speed and distance charts without GPS data
* Adds import of point-to-point distance data
* Adds import of speed amd temperature sensor data
* Adds a temperature chart for activities with temperature track data
* Adds import of original device data readings
* Adds a date activity group for "Last Week"
* Adds weight as property for equipment items
* Other improvements and bug fixes
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
rubiTrack is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Located in St. Marein, Austria, toolsfactory software was founded in 1998 by Markus Spoettl. rubiTrack is developed by toolsfactory software, an independent software design studio in Austria. toolsfactory software is based in Austria. All material and software (C) 2008-2010 Markus Spoettl and toolsfactory software, all rights reserved.