June 22, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - PoweryBase Inc. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of NotifyMe 2, a major update to a very popular iPhone to-do reminder app. NotifyMe version 2.0 with a new design, 30 new features, 100 tweaks, local notifications and full iOS 4.0 support is a free update for all existing customers. Together with the newly launched NotifyMeCloud service, all NotifyMe 2 users can start using innotivative cloud features, such as sharing reminders with authorized friends and family live over the internet.
NotifyMe 2 feature highlights:
* NotifyMeCloud support (all existing user accounts automatically updated and eglible)
* Completely redesigned
* Full iOS 4.0 support
* Multitasking support, quick startup from suspend (new in iOS 4.0)
* Local notifications support (new in iOS 4.0)
* Sharing and adding reminders with authorized family and friends
* Web access to users' accounts
* Advanced custom repeating patterns
* Autosnooze, keeps alerting infinitely until task marked done
* Custom pre-alerts
* Syncing support for NotifyMe iPad Control Center (iPad app coming soon)
* Custom melody per reminder
NotifyMe 2 Simple
PoweryBase now also offers NotifyMe 2 Simple, a more simple version which works completely offline, doesn't support NotifyMeCloud, live sharing with authorized friends, and other advanced features. NotifyMe 2 Simple is ideal for users who require less features and prefer minimalism. Feature comparison table is available at NotifyMeCloud.
Pricing and Availability:
NotifyMeCloud service is free, customers only need to obtain the app itself. NotifyMe 2 is available on iTunes App Store, free for all existing customers. New customers can get NotifyMe 2 for $5.99 (USD). NotifyMe 2 Simple is available on iTunes App Store for $2,99 (USD).
PoweryBase Inc. is a San Francisco-based software company primarily focused on cloud oriented development, apps and services. NotifyMe 2 stands out as a natural outgrowth of what can be accomplished with cloud development and push service provided by Apple. PoweryBase Inc. is not associated with Apple Inc. Copyright 2010 PoweryBase. Copyright 2009-2010 PoweryBase Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.