June 28, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - Conscious Analytics today is pleased to announce that its time tracking application, More than Time Log, is now available in the iTunes app store for iPhone and iPod touch. Unlike a traditional time log, More than Time Log aims to take time logging to the next level by recording not only users' use of time but also their energy level information.
By comparing these two metrics, users can decide how to rearrange their activities during the day. So they will not drag themselves through activities when they barely have the energy to complete them, or wasting their "high energy" on trivial activities
"The idea comes from observing people around me and myself", said Jerry Lin, founder of Conscious Analytics. "It all started with a question to myself, that is, why people can be so productive at sometime and not at the other. I found it was all because of the fluctuation in the energy level during the day. That's why we created an app to help people to be more aware of the relationship between their energy level and their productivity" More than Time Log is also marked as the first product from the company to achieve its greater vision. "At Conscious Analytics, we want to help people be more conscious about their lives so they can make appropriate changes and move things in a positive direction."
* An intuitive time log with tags, favorite list, and note
* Design for use on the go. Minimize the time needed to log an activity
* An energy log to capture energy information both qualitatively and quantitatively
* A time log report and an energy report with flexible analytics filters
* Ability to setup goal on time usage and track the progress
* A time/energy matching report that displays the fluctuation in the energy level and energy required for an activity
* Ability to export logs in cvs format via email
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
More than Time Log 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in Taipei, Taiwan, Conscious Analytics is a company founded in 2010 aiming to design and develop software solutions on mobile platforms to help people gain more insight into their lives. Copyright (C) 2010 Conscious Analytics. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.