July 4, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Easton, Maryland - MechDog is proud to announce bugWar 1.0, its second iPhone application release. Under the philosophy of "Simple apps that simply work" we have created a game aimed at two-players. MechDog's goal is to focus on user interface design and ease of use.
Go ahead. Squash the spiders. No gooey bug parts to deal with when you eliminate the little buggers. Look and listen for the satisfying splat. Watch the moving bar squeeze out your opponent as you squash faster and more effectively. This is a great game to distract yourself or entertain restless children. No one to play with? You can play against yourself too. 9 out of 10 vegetarians loved this game... We squashed the other one.
* Single player practice/compete mode with increasingly quick challenges
* Two player mode with the unique moving bar. As you out squash your opponent your playing field becomes larger to even up the challenge. got ahead and back them into a corner and then finish them off
* High Score tracking for single player games
* Good two-player game so kids don't have to fight over whose turn it is to use the iPhone/iTouch
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
bugWar 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Easton, MD, MechDog was founded in 2009 by Mark Kenney. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2010 Mark Kenney / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.