July 6, 2010 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Digital Heaven, one of the leading third party developers for Apple Pro Apps, today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of BigTime 2.0, a major new version of the resizable floating timecode display for Final Cut Pro (v5, 6 and 7).
BigTime is designed for editors working with clients so they can view the current source clip or sequence timecode from across the room. The new version offers significant enhancements and new features including a new customisable HUD (head-up display) window, the ability to view timecode over the Digital Cinema Desktop Preview display and automatic launching alongside Final Cut Pro.
New features in BigTime 2.0:
* BigTime's floating timecode display is now a HUD (head-up display) window
* Additional DCDP overlay feature means you can now view timecode over the Digital Cinema Desktop Preview display
* Ability to automatically launch and quit along with Final Cut Pro
* New preferences allow comprehensive customisation of both the HUD window and the DCDP overlay display
* Remembers control surface settings in Final Cut Pro after initial setup
* Final Cut Pro 5, 6 or 7
* Requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or 10.6 Snow Leopard
Pricing and availability:
BigTime is available for immediate purchase from the Digital Heaven online store for $49.00 (USD) or a $19.00 upgrade for BigTime v1.x customers. A fully featured trial version (limited to 5 minutes use) can be downloaded from the Digital Heaven website.
Digital Heaven was founded in 2000 by ex-BBC Resources video editor Martin Baker. For six years the company provided broadcast post production facilities for clients such as the BBC, Channel Four and many independent production companies. After the success of their first software products, the company shifted its focus in 2005 to exclusively concentrate on software development. In total, 14 Final Cut Plug-ins and six applications have been added to the product range. Copyright (C) 2010 Digital Heaven. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Final Cut Pro are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.