February 2, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mainz, Germany - February 2, 2008 - Today, Synium Software releases CleanApp 3, the brand new version of their popular uninstaller and system management tool, as Public Beta. CleanApp 3 comes with a redesigned user interface and dramatically improved performance. The new version has been rewritten to leverage Apple's launchd for speedy background tracking of installations and programs' activities. The update is free for all registered users.
Another month, another release: New Year gone, springtime approaching, and we surely want to be there in time with CleanApp 3 to help you unclutter your Mac. Get rid of all those unwanted cache files, applications and much more unused stuff eating up valuable hard drive space.
CleanApp 3 offers many improvements underneath its shiny new user interface and is now fully compatible with Leopard, Apple's newest incarnation of Mac OS X:
New and enhanced features:
- completely redesigned graphical user interface
- Logging Service rewritten for maximum performance
- CleanApp 3 uses less memory and CPU than CleanApp 2
- deliberately stop and restart Logging, no reboot required
- CleanApp 3 now leverages Apple's launchd
- new Status Display visualizes all logged tasks
- comprehensively list applications and their files
- interactive monitoring of the Trash
- protect dedicated folders and files from deletion
- compatible with Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- US English
- German (not yet avaiable in first Public Beta release)
- (many other language versions are due to be released as subsequent free updates)
CleanApp 3 requires Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger or Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher and runs natively on any PPC or Intel Macintosh within Apple's specs for these operating systems.
Pricing and Availability:
CleanApp 3 can be purchased for $10 USD during Public Beta testing. The regular pricing for CleanApp 3 (Final Release) will be $13 USD. Upgrades from previous versions of CleanApp are free - registration codes of these prior versions will automatically work with CleanApp 3.
Synium Software GmbH is a software development and consulting company, based in Mainz (Mayence), Germany. Apart from being a successful publisher within the Mac software market, we offer a popular web-based news service at mactechnews.de for the German-speaking audience. All Material and Software (C) 2005-2007 Synium Software GmbH / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.