July 9, 2010 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Brisbane, Queensland/Australia - Nigel Green has released ColorWithRGB for iPad 1.1. Using sliders to control Red, Green, Blue and Alpha color values, the user is presented with a color preview, providing instant feedback on the suitability of different color schemes. In addition, the colors are presented in three different formats and Alpha values - CGFloat, RGB and Hexadecimal.
ColorWithRGB for iPad is a tool that can assist professions such as software developers, digital artists and web designers by reducing the time spent in finding and selecting appropriate color schemes for their projects.
* Supports all iPad orientations.
* The Lock feature locks the sliders into their relative positions so different shades of the current color are easier to select
* Change the color of 4 elements - Background Color, Navigation Bar Color, Custom Font Color and Custom Font Background Color
* For each element, 4 sets of values are displayed - CGFloat, RGB, Hexadecimal and Alpha
* Save, Load or Clear up to 16 custom colors
* Loading a custom color will apply it to the currently selected element
* 3 Navigation Bar Styles are available, Default, Black Opaque and Black Translucent
* Sample text is provided in 8 popular colors to demonstrate Font readability against the current Background Color
* If desired, RGB or Hexadecimal values can be entered directly
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ColorWithRGB for iPad 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide under the iPad Utilities section. For more details and screenshots please visit the ColorWithRGB for iPad Support Website.
Located in Brisbane, Queensland/Australia, Nigel Green is an independent developer of iPhone, iPod touch and iPad Apps. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Nigel Green. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.