July 14, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Central, Singapore - Not A Basement Studio today announces the release of Manga Rock 1.1- the leading manga reader on iPhone and iPod touch. Manga lovers now truly can enjoy reading manga anytime, anywhere they want. Manga Rock is highly recommended for all manga fans around the globe, as quoted from a review of 148Apps: "Manga Rock is a great way to view and download manga from Onemanga, and every otaku should at least download the free version."
Manga Rock 1.1 aims to bring the whole manga world into the iPhone and iPod touch. The application first presents 900+ titles in the Catalog, which manages manga according to alphabetical order, ranking or latest updates. With organizing tools like Favorites and Recent, users can easily create a personal manga library filled with their beloved manga or keep track of their own reading history.
Not only can users choose to read online, the application also allows downloading in advance, so that users can enjoy their manga later even without any Wi-Fi, 3G or EDGE connection. Users can truly live and breathe manga with Manga Rock 1.1, the ultimate manga reading experience on the iPhone and iPod touch.
Version 1.1 is a major update with the following enhancements:
* Support iOS 4 with multitasking and fast app switching
* Real-time sync between the Catalog on user's phone and Onemanga and 1000manga
* Auto-remove manga chapter after reading from the application
* New enhancements for viewing mode, now user can simply click on the edge of their iPhone/iPod touch to let the next page auto flip or scroll
* Auto-hide the menu bars after first manga page, granting more reading rooms
* Simple gesture of swiping from right to left within Favorites, Recent, or Download to delete any chosen manga
* Various bugs fixes
* iPhone 3G, 3GS and 4
* iPod touch second and third generation
* iOS 4
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Manga Rock 1.1 is free to download, with in-app purchase at $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide on the iTunes App Store. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you present when making your request.
Not A Basement Studio is a software developer with a passion, we love what we do and we do what we love. The key idea behind each and every one of our applications: usability. We do not accept mediocrity in our products. We develop applications that will last you months or even years. Copyright (C) 2010 Not A Basement Studio. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.