July 15, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, MA - Announcing 1stWorks Corporation, the developer of PC2Me+, has released version 3.0 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. This latest update adds even more power to this amazing multi-tasker app, which lets users remotely control and enjoy their PC desktops on their iDevice. PC2Me+ is multiple apps in one, so users can leave the desktop control open while enjoying media or accessing files.
PC2Me+ 3.0 delivers a user's PC desktop to a user's iDevice. It can remotely control all Windows applications in ANY language and keyboard, plus music and other forms of streaming media, files on all drives and much more, whether the user is in their own home, traveling or otherwise away from their computer.
This application is fast, efficient and very powerful, with highly intuitive multi-touch technology for easy use, even when remotely controlling a mouse or keyboard. Users always stay connected when online, as PC2Me+ refreshes the iDevice up to ten times per second.
Developers have created PC2Me+ to be a multiple app, meaning that it handles a variety of tasks from within one convenient place. The sound is stereo in PC2Me+, drawing from the power of a user's desktop and the quality of WiFi radio, if listened to. Streaming multi media is top quality and users are likely not to miss their computers at all when away from them.
These are some of the phenomenal features found in PC2Me+ 3.0:
* Acts as a portable desktop for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Doubles as a turbo fast, powerful remote for your desktop files and streaming video for users' iPhone or iPad
* Enables remote control of all Windows desktop applications or content at any screen size
* Allows users to stays connected to webinars, meetings, live with charts and slides, watch and listen to presentations on their iPhone or iPad, even when traveling
* View and access any drive on the desktop, even mapped network drives
* Listen to full CD quality stereo audio over WiFi or high quality audio over 3G and EDGE
* Highly intuitive touch gestures; multi-touch technology
* Refreshes iPhone display up to 10 times per second
* No need to close desktop control to remotely play media or access files
In parallel to the release of PC2Me+, 1stWorks is also announcing PC2Me Local offering similar features and benefits to PC2Me+ 3.0 but designed to deliver that access within a single Wi-Fi network. Work from somewhere else in the home or office, as long as you can connect to the same network as your Windows PC, you have complete control. If you need remote access over 3G or live streaming from the PC, a webinar for example, then choose PC2Me+ 3.0.
* iPhone and iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
PC2Me+ 3.0 is only $9.99 (USD) and PC2Me Local 1.0 for use in a single Wi-Fi network, is only $3.99. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Based in Boston, 1stWorks is an established multimedia communications software company, developing and marketing real time remote access and collaboration solutions for financial futures traders. The company also works on innovative data compression and medical encryption. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.