July 16, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] North Falmouth, Massachusetts - Colorplay Games is pleased to release its first iPhone game title: Castaway Jelly. Inspired by the graceful movement of a jellyfish and the potential for adventure under the sea, Castaway Jelly puts users in the place of Jelly T. Fish, a jellyfish that has been swept up into a massive whirlpool and must find his way home.
With the help of his friends along the way, the player must guide Jelly through levels where a spiky fish or electric eel could lurk around every corner. Founder Jenna Hoffstein comments: "We crafted this game to be light-hearted and intuitive enough for children but with a level of depth in the gameplay that adults will appreciate and find engaging."
* Unique movement controls that allow players to swim like a jellyfish
* 3 friends that accompany the player on each level, providing light-hearted banter and hints
* Obstacles like spiky coral, bubbles, electric eels and urchins that stand between the player and the end of each of 30 levels
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Castaway Jelly 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Colorplay Games is the studio of game designer Jenna Hoffstein. Founded in 2010, Colorplay Games is dedicated to providing iPhone and iPad games that are intuitive to learn and feel good to play. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Jenna Hoffstein. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.