July 19, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia - Following the success of Talking Tom Cat which was ranked in the top 3 free apps in more than 50 countries including USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, China, Canada, Australia and many others, Outfit7, a start-up mobile applications company announces its second talking character app named Talking Baby Hippo 1.0.
Talking Baby Hippo is available separately as an iPhone or an iPad app and features speech detection, entertaining animations and video recording. Talking Baby Hippo is a fun 3D character suitable for children aged 2-7 and for everyone young at heart. Baby Hippo repeats everything a user says with his baby voice.
Users can tickle him, poke him, feed him carrots, make him blow a balloon, give him a pacifier or make him play with a butterfly. The app also allows users to record their own videos of Baby Hippo and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to their friends and family by email. Talking Baby Hippo is the second character in the Talking Friends series with more characters to follow soon.
* Talking to Hippo will cause it to repeat the speech with his funny baby voice
* Poking him will make Baby Hippo laugh
* Pressing buttons in the app will cause Baby Hippo to blow a balloon, eat a carrot, play with a butterfly etc.
* Users are able to record videos of Baby Hippo and share them on YouTube and Facebook or send them by email
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 6.2 MB (iPhone app), 11.6 MB (iPad app)
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Baby Hippo 1.0 for iPhone is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies). The iPad version is $2.99. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Outfit7 Ltd. is a mobile applications company based in Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe. The company was founded in 2009 and is developing apps for iPhone and iPad, Android, Facebook an J2ME. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Outfit7 Ltd. - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.