July 22, 2010 in Health and Fitness (E)
[prMac.com] Prague, Czech Republic - Sarsoft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of E Food Check 1.0, its food safety checking application for the iPhone and iPod touch. With E Food Check customers can easily and quickly check the safety and type of every food additive according to the name or code which is written on food labels.
In some cases E codes or numbers are used to label food additives. Thanks to the E-Calculator function provided in E Food Check, it is now possible to decode these numbers in seconds and find the corresponding additive. It is also possible to find food additives by name using the fulltext search function. Each additive has a rating from 1 (being good) to 5 (being very dangerous) and also has detailed information such as the origin, dietary restrictions, possible side effects and the recommended maximum daily intake.
"Checking what is in the food we eat should be of interest to every responsible consumer", said Jindrich Sarson, director of Sarsoft.
* More than 500 additives are included
* Detailed information is available for each additive
* Dietary restrictions and recommendations for religious groups and vegan / vegetarians
* Descriptions of possible side effects for dangerous food additives
* Quickly search by name or code for the additive when checking food labels while shopping
* Multi-Language Functionality: Find additives in English, German, Spanish or French (Very useful when traveling)
* FREE to use (ad sponsored)
* US English, Czech, French, German, Slovak and Spanish
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 0.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
E Food Check 1.0 for iOS is free of charge and available exclusively through the App Store in the United States only.
Located in Prague, Czech Republic, Sarsoft is a software development company specializing in applications for mobile operating systems, including Apple iPhone, Google Android and Windows Mobile. The company was founded in 2009 by Jindrich and Jan Sarson, and markets 6 innovative products, so far. Copyright (C) 2010 Sarsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Android is trademarks of Google, Inc. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft, Inc.