August 3, 2010 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Ignition Soft is pleased to announce the immediate availability of its productivity app WebPad 0.2.0, exclusively for iPad. WebPad is a drawing pad app that allows user to draw on the iPad screen and every brushstroke is played back in Realtime to a web address that is forever linked to your WebPad account. WebPad is featured in the "News & Noteworthy" in Japan iPad's Productivity category in day 2 of release.
How it works:
1. Start the App
2. Tell your friends the WebPad URL
3. Draw, doodle, write, drop in your thoughts on your iPad
4. Your iPad screen is being shown on the the webpad web page, realtime, stroke by stroke
WebPad is extremely easy to use. Its application is only limited to your imagination. User can post their WebPad url through Twitter and Facebook etc using the built-in functions on WebPad site.
* Real-time sharing on web
* Easy to use
* Email sharing
* Support any orientation, rotate WebPad to see the online canvas rotate with it
* Your canvas is saved even you exit the app
* Your can set your unique url name at WebPad site
* The drawings can be saved with the browser
* Draw anywhere, share anywhere
* Extended feature on web site: comments, sharing and review painting
* More features are being added to the App and WebPad website
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 0.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WebPad 0.2.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Company information and other apps are available online.
Ignition Soft is found in 2010 by Francis Chong and Alex Hui for the purposes of creation of interesting, productive and educational applications for mobile performs. Copyright (C) 2010 Ignition Soft Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.