August 4, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, South Korea - AppsAsia and Korean-based NextApps announced Wednesday Booooly 1.7, an update for iPhone and iPod touch devices. As a highly explosive puzzle game, Booooly combines quick thinking and strategy to deliver a simple yet highly addictive game. Booooly transcends the match three-puzzle genre by pushing Players to achieve a Booooly or a match four. Players must strategically find ways to eliminate the largest number of the same-colored balls while juggling, every few seconds, newly plummeting Booooly balls.
Update 1.7 features a groundbreaking new interaction for Booooly gamers. Integrate Facebook and Twitter contacts into Booooly for a whole new dimension in Booooly's widely popular Multiplayer arena. Scores and achievements are posted in real-time to SNS platforms, Twitter or Facebook, of your choice so you can keep track of your friend's scores. The "Who added me" function keeps you aware of newly added Booooly friends. Lastly, Booooly 1.7 responds to Player concerns by providing daily free gold balls when Players comment on Twitter or Facebook.
Booooly was released on December 22 for $0.99. It has appeared in the Top 100 games in 39 Countries. Booooly has enjoyed the greatest popularity in Korea, reaching a peak rank of No. 4 and occupying inside the Top 10 for several weeks.
Booooly 1.7 Updates:
* SNS Connectivity: Twitter & Facebook profiles will now be able to connect to Booooly
* Individuality: Profile Pictures from Twitter or Facebook can be now used in Booooly
* Who added me function: Share your Booooly experience with new-found friends
* Buddy feature: Ability to add your Twitter and Facebook Friends
* Free Gold: Providing daily free gold balls when Players comment on Twitter or Facebook (only when your supply is under 50)
* Stream Integration: Automatic update your friends on your Booooly status on Twitter or Facebook
Booooly Multiplayer Updates:
* Defeating opponents with a higher win rate will earn 60 gold, whereas losing will result only in a loss of 30 gold
* Defeating opponents with lower win rate will earn only 30 gold, whereas losing will result in a loss of 60 gold
* If win rate is the same between players then a win or loss will result in 60 gold
* US English and Korean
* iPod and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 18.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Booooly 1.7 is $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies of Booooly are available to the press upon request.
AppsAsia is a South Korean-based company passionately dedicated to providing marketing, promotion and advertising services for Korean iPhone application developers. The AppsAsia team is committed to excellence and strives to provide the best-personalized services for their clients. Copyright (C) 2010 AppsAsia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.