August 5, 2010 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - A free version of SimplyTweet 3, a full featured Twitter application for iPhone and iPod touch has been released. SimplyTweet combines a fast, simple user interface with a rich set of features. The free version of SimplyTweet is ad-supported. The paid version of SimplyTweet removes the ads and adds support for multiple accounts and push notifications for new mentions and direct messages.
Features of SimplyTweet include:
* Support for iOS 4 fast app switching
* Support for iPhone 4 with hi-res icons
* Pictures, tweets and direct messages are sent in the background for 3GS running iOS 4 and iPhone 4. There is a setting to disable background sending
* Send DMs directly from the system-wide Contacts app. You can now link Twitter accounts to your system-wide address book. Besides adding information to the address book, you can now tap on the "Twitter DM" field in a linked address book entry to start composing a direct message to that recipient
* Translation support for direct messages
* Support for Instapaper mobilizer
* Translation of user description
* Add Instapaper and Read It Later option to swipe menu
* Add New Reply All mentioned option to swipe menu
* Filter search by language
* Offline Caching
* Improved Stability
* Faster Application Startup and Scrolling Speed
* Tweet the current playing music
It is developed by MotionObj, run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. The free version of SimplyTweet 3 has been approved by Apple and is now available on the iTunes App Store for both iPod touch and iPhone.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.0 or later
* 6.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The free version of SimplyTweet 3.3.2 is available exclusively through Apple iTunes App Store in the Social Networking category.
MotionObj is run by independent software developer, Hwee-Boon Yar who is based in Singapore. Hwee-Boon Yar has worked both as an independent contractor as well as in companies including Fast Search and Transfer, and Microsoft. Copyright 2010 MotionObj. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.