August 5, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Liverpool, United Kingdom - Phasic Labs Ltd. today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Hexius Lite 1.3, their unique and fast-paced action-puzzle game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Hexius is a psychedelic action-puzzler, with 3 fun game modes, global/friends scores, weekly score challenges, achievements, regular updates, and more. The new free Lite version includes Time Attack mode, and the first 6 levels of Level Challenge mode.
* Time Attack Mode - connect matching hexagons as fast as possible, until time runs out - the faster you play, the higher the score multiplier goes!
* Level Challenge Mode - collect all the targets to move onto progressively harder levels. The faster you go, the more time is carried over to the next level - find out how far can you go before time runs out!
* Strategy Mode - (not available in Lite version) take your time to score as highly as you can in 30 moves, making strategic use of your Multiplier bonuses.
* Bonuses - make use of Bomb, Reveal, Freeze, and the new Multiplier bonuses to help maximize your score.
* Tutorials - hints and tips show you ways of creating bonuses and getting higher scores.
* Online community - (not available in Lite version) log in for free with OpenFeint to see your friends all-time high scores, global high scores, enter weekly score challenges, and collect achievements! Easily connect with your Facebook(R) and Twitter friends.
* Addictive gameplay - with simple to learn rules, Hexius will appeal to the casual player and puzzle lovers, whilst the subtle tactics required to get really high scores will intrigue the more advanced gamer.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Graphics and layout on iPad are optimized for the HD experience
* Requires iOS 3.1 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* Universal Application
* 8.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hexius Lite 1.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Visit Phasic Labs to check out videos and screenshots, and read some of the great reviews Hexius has received.
Phasic Labs Ltd. is a game development studio based in Liverpool, England. Phasic Labs was founded in 2010 by Paul Ripley, a game developer with over 7 years of experience who worked on titles such as Wipeout HD (PlayStation(R)3), Motorstorm: Pacific Rift (PlayStation 3) and Formula 1 2006 (PlayStation 3), as well as numerous PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 1 titles. Copyright (C) 2010 Phasic Labs Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.