August 6, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Las Vegas, Nevada - WET Productions(TM) today announced that My Virtual Girlfriend(TM), the humorous virtual dating app for the iPhone and iPod touch, has been updated with a host of new features, including support for iOS4, additional levels, a progressive rewards system, and much more. My Virtual Girlfriend, version 1.1.0, is now live on the iTunes App Store and on sale for a limited time for only $.99.
My Virtual Girlfriend is a humorous, highly entertaining app that offers a variety of virtual girls for players to spend their spare time with. My Virtual Girlfriend features hundreds of ladies, each with her own unique personality, and ready to receive or rebuff the player's advances. All the girls are rendered in full 3D and are completely interactive via talk, gestures, gifts, actions...even touch!
Version 1.1.0 of My Virtual Girlfriend updates the app to support the iOS4 operating system. In addition, the level cap for each virtual girlfriend has been extended to 20, and a new progressive rewards system has been added that allows players to unlock new activities with each level. Also, the virtual currency system has been refined, game balance has been enhanced, and the virtual girlfriend AI and graphics have been improved.
"We designed My Virtual Girlfriend to be a comical commentary on the dating scene in the digital age," said Michael Amerson, president of WET Productions. "Though the app definitely pokes fun at the lengths men will go to impress a woman, the game is still highly entertaining and offers an incredible amount of content that players can enjoy, even if they only have a few minutes to spare away from their real relationships. Best of all, it's clean, witty gameplay that players don't have to be embarrassed to play."
Key Features of My Virtual Girlfriend:
* An entertaining look at the dating scene that offers clean fun, but with enough mature humor to keep players coming back for more
* Progress through 20 levels with each virtual girlfriend, with the ultimate goal of falling in love
* Hours of entertainment that can be enjoyed for minutes or hours at a time
* Hundreds of girls rendered in full 3D, each with her own personality and outfits - even lingerie
* Clever and witty dialogue that changes based on the girlfriend's personality, mood and history with the player
* Players can interact with their virtual girlfriends via talk, gestures, gifts, actions and touch
* Multiple 3D locations that players can explore by zooming and rotating the camera
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 32.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Virtual Girlfriend 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
WET Productions was co-founded in 2009, in part by video game industry veteran, Michael Amerson. Amerson is credited on multiple projects, including Command & Conquer: Renegade, Star Wars: Empire at War and Call of Duty: World at War. My Virtual Girlfriend is WET Productions' first title for the iPhone and iPod touch. WET Productions and My Virtual Girlfriend are trademarks or registered trademarks of WET Productions, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.