August 17, 2010 in Project Tracking (E)
[prMac.com] Craiova, Romania - Fanurio Time Tracking SRL has just released Fanurio version 2.3, a time tracking and billing software application, highly appreciated by freelancers for its intuitive interface, flexible timer and ability to produce detailed invoices.
"People like Fanurio because they can create invoices with the exact layout they want. The new version will make it easier for anybody to edit a template using their favorite editor whether it is Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word or OpenOffice." says Nicolae Cismaru, product manager for Fanurio.
Fanurio is mainly used by freelancers who prefer a professional solution over pen and paper or spreadsheets to keep accurate records of their time and invoices.
Fanurio provides multiple methods to track time with little effort. Most users appreciate the reminders that help them start, resume or stop the timer. Instead of relying on their memory and attention to control the timer, users can focus on their work and care less about logging time since that's handled by the application.
Fanurio has lots of features for billing contracted work. It can record services and expenses, round time, apply discounts, handle subcontracted work, use multiple currencies, apply taxes, record partial payments and many more.
Fanurio uses a powerful template language that can be used to create great looking invoices. Using a customizable template, invoices can be exported to HTML, PDF, Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice OpenDocument and other formats so they can be printed or e-mailed.
People who work on more than one computer choose Fanurio over other solutions also because it runs on multiple platforms. Fanurio runs on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and other flavors of Unix at no extra cost.
Main Features and Benefits
* iTunes-like mini timer to control the timer
* Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux at no extra cost
* Detects idle time
* Imports contacts from Address Book and CSV files
* Invoice and payments reports
* Time and money reports for projects
* Exports invoices to HTML, PDF, Microsoft Word 2007, OpenOffice OpenDocument and other formats
* Creates great looking invoices using custom layouts
New Features in 2.3
* New templates module that can handle HTML, Microsoft Word 2007 and OpenOffice OpenDocument files
* Filter clients by their status
* Filter invoices by payment date
* Search time entries by description
* Two new languages: Dutch and Portuguese
* Other improvements and bug fixes
Pricing and Availability:
Fanurio 2.3 is immediately available for $59 (USD) and as a free upgrade for all existing users. A free 30-day trial with all the functionality of the paid version can be downloaded from Fanurio online.
Fanurio Time Tracking SRL is a privately-held software company specialized in desktop business applications. It develops Fanurio, a time tracking and billing software application since 2006 to help freelancers manage their work and be paid for it. Copyright (C) 2006-2009 Fanurio Time Tracking SRL, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.