August 18, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] San Francisco, California - Go Forth Apps today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Color My Wedding Lite for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Color My Wedding lets brides see a set of wedding photos colored with any wedding color palette imaginable. Millions of colors are supported by using specially prepared photos that allow objects to be recolored instantly. Users can change colors of dresses, cakes, table settings, flowers, cupcakes, and much more with the tap of a finger. Color My Wedding Lite is a free version of Color My Wedding, enjoying its second month in the app store.
Color My Wedding is a unique app, truly the the first of its kind. Two specially prepared photos are included in this Lite free version, while the full version includes more than ten photos. Users cannot use their own photos because photos are specially prepared.
Easy to use:
* Pinch or Double Tap to Zoom - works just like your iPhone photo albums
* Show Hotspots - this highlights the objects which can be changed
* Touch and hold an object to change its color
* Edit any palette - add more colors
* Create new palettes - they are automatically saved
* Our favorite sample palettes have been included so you can get started right away
Save and Share:
* Save what you've created to your iPhone photo albums
* Email any photo sample with your color palette (e.g. send to your coordinator, florist, friends, etc.)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (in compatibility mode)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Color My Wedding Lite 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. The full version of Color My Wedding costs $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) in the App Store in the Lifestyle category as well. Both versions are localized in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
Go Forth Apps develops forward thinking apps for mobile devices and is based in San Francisco, CA. The company is part of Goforth Technologies, Inc. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Goforth Technologies, Inc. / All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.