September 10, 2010 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - Zuhanden GmbH has released Picture Link 1.0.1 for iPad. Picture Link enables you to sort and link images on your iPad. You can use it to easily show linked presentations, develop iPad application prototypes without any programming skills or simply develop picture stories that have a tap-enabled navigation. Picture Link allows you to place transparent buttons on your pictures. These buttons can be linked to other pictures. By pressing on the transparent button in the presentation mode you will be directed to the linked picture in your Picture Link.
* Select the pictures you like to use for the Picture Link by importing them from the photo library of the iPad
* Sort the pictures anyway you want by drag and drop
* Place transparent buttons and assign a link to another picture
* Hold your linked and tap-enabled Picture Link
Use case Sales Presentations:
* Always wanted to impress your customers with the iPad?
* Do you want to have a presentation which you can easily sort?
* Presentations you can adapt to your customer's needs in real-time?
* Print your Sales Presentation as PNGs.
* Send them to your mail account on the iPad and download the pictures to the photo library.
* Easily link your sales presentation with Picture Link.
Use Case iPad Prototypes:
* Do you have a great idea for a iPad application?
* However, you want to first check the basic functionality and the look and feel?
* But you do not want to spend money on programming just now?
* Design your app on whatever program you like (PowerPoint, Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop)
* Print your screens as PNGs
* Send them to your mail account and download the pictures to the photo library
* Link your prototype with Picture Link
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Picture Link 1.0.1 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category. We are constantly aiming to improve Picture Link. Please let us know your opinion, suggestion and criticism. or more information please see our website or follow us on twitter @ZuhandenMobile.
Located in Munich, Germany, Zuhanden GmbH was established by Hans Koenig. Zuhanden specializes in developing iPhone and iPad applications in the business services field. Copyright (C) 2010 Zuhanden GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.