March 17, 2008 in Technology (F)
[prMac.com] Sacramento, CA - Webswell releases the Webswell telConnect solution that allows Communications Providers (CP) to migrate onto the BT Openreach WLR3. By 2010, all Communications Providers are required to migrate to WLR3 platform in order to make the wholesale line rental services automated and transparent.
Webswell telConnect is intended to help them to reduce the complexity and risks or that transition by introducing the B2B gateway that communicates with BR Openreach WLR3 Equivalence Management Platform (EMP) on one side and CP's back-end systems on the other side.
The Webswell telConnect comes in two versions:
* TelConnect Standard Edition - Elementary solution that provide messaging gateway to a single-point CP.
* TelConnect Enterprise Edition - A complex solution that allows to build a network of points - nodes (branches, agents, partnerships, departments etc.) where each node communicates with WLR3 EMP through the central point - the hub node that concentrates and manages all the traffic within the nodes network.
Webswell supports both versions with wide variety of professional services as it is aware that Openreach WLR3 is de-facto the first big implementation of ebXML (Electronic Business using eXtensible Markup Language) standards in the telecoms industry. Having been specialized in ebXML and related technologies since 2002 (where 80% of projects have been ebXML-related).
Webswell is able to bring valuable contribution in:
* Business and technical consulting and advisory
* EbXML-related enterprise application integration
* Delivery, customization and deployment of ebXML-based B2B solutions
* Maintenance, up to 24/7 support and helpdesk services
Webswell Inc. is a global integration company specialized in building ebXML, AS2, EDI and Web Services integration solutions and providing related consultancy. Webswell's mission is to help companies of any size and industry to build business integration solutions and exploit benefits that such integration provides. Webswell also produces software infrastructure for SOA. For more details please visit their website.