September 16, 2010 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio is offering their popular "iPhone/iPad Programming" course in Denver, CO on December 7-10, 2010. In this 4-day, hands-on training course you'll learn how to create iOS apps like the pros with guided instruction from two renowned developers and authors: Matt Drance and Daniel Steinberg. You'll come away from this course ready to create your own iPhone/iPad app from scratch, or improve your existing apps.
* Learn how to use the major tools and APIs in iOS SDK 4 (the latest version), and how they all fit together to build iPhone/iPad apps like the pros.
* Get hands-on coding experience and answers to your questions so you can start creating your own iPhone/iPad apps with confidence.
* Save time and frustration by focusing exclusively on iOS development for four days with expert guidance.
Attending this course is a great way to quickly get up to speed on the latest iOS 4 SDK and get your questions answered. Topics include:
* Intro to Objective-C
* Xcode and Interface Builder
* Cocoa Touch APIs and Design Patterns
* View Controllers
* Navigation and Tab Bar Controllers
* Table Views
* Keyboard Input
* Gesture Recognizers
* Core Data
* Custom Graphics
* Performance and Debugging
* Transitioning to the iPad
* Practical tips, tricks, and techniques used by the experts
Students who have attended this course have said:
"It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
"Exceptionally awesome. Highly recommended! Great instructors. The instructors made it worth every dollar."
"This is by far the best training I've had. The instructors are not only very knowledgeable, but communicate the content really well."
"The trainers go through so many details and show you every aspect of the SDK and over the 4 days you write tons of really cool iPhone apps and you come out of the training as an iPhone developer."
"Highly recommended for anyone needing practical, effective guidance on getting into iPhone development."
Please don't wait to sign up until the early-bird registration deadline approaches. This is a popular course that's usually sold out by then, and the next round of public courses won't be until 2011. Register today to make sure you get in on all the fun this year!
The Pragmatic Studio offers public and private developer training taught by renowned authors and experts. Since 2005, we've put on over 50 public courses and helped over 2,000 developers learn iPhone, Objective-C, Cocoa, Ruby, and Rails. By attending a Studio you'll get the most up to date training around. Copyright 2010 The Pragmatic Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.