September 17, 2010 in iAnnouncements (E)
[prMac.com] Gloucestershire, United Kingdom - SenSeb Productions Ltd. today announced a new PocketMe competition. You could win a £100 iTunes Voucher, just by making a video or image, thanks to the iPhone Soundboard Creator App PocketMe. With unlimited uses, PocketMe allows users to record nine of their favourite sounds, ready to be played back at the tap of a button. Soundboards can then be shared with friends just by bumping two iPhones together. Initially presented with nine blank buttons, users can set any photo of their choice as the background, change the titles that appear under each button.
The competition is open to all to win a fantastic prize. All entrants have to do is the following:
1. Make a video/image answering the question: "How Do You Use PocketMe?"
2. If you make a video - post it as a 'video response' to our competition Youtube video.
3. If you make an image please upload it to Flikr. Then please email us with your name and a link to the image.
4. All entries must start their description with this line: "This is my entry into the PocketMe iPhone/iPod touch Soundboard Creator App competition to win a £100 iTunes voucher. For more see PocketMe online."
5. Then get people to view your entries! The most viewed wins!
You can send entries in until 2300GMT Friday 8th October 2010, and then you have one more week to get as many views as you can before we note down the views and pick our winner at 2300GMT Friday 15th October 2010. Terms and Conditions apply - see our website.
PocketMe is avaliable for £0.59/$0.99, plus there's a free version to try. So get your thinking caps on and be creative!
SenSeb Productions Ltd was established in 2009 by then 18 year old Sebastian Hamilton from Gloucestershire, England - and has since become the home to a range of creative entertainment, both on the internet and other media formats. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 SenSeb Productions Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.