September 21, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - myRMX is proud to announce the release of the myRMX App for the legendary Mix Master Mike. Known worldwide as a preeminent DJ and renowned turntablist, Mix Master Mike has two tracks to remix available in his myRMX App, "One Man Buzzsaw" and "The Zone". He has released this App by myRMX to give his fans the unique experience of remixing and sharing remixes on the iPhone/iPod touch that myRMX allows.
Mix Master Mike first came to prominence upon winning the 1992 New Music Seminar/Supermen Inc. DJ Battle for World Supremacy in New York City, becoming the first West Coast DJ ever to do so. In the same year, his turntablism collective Rock Steady DJs won the DMC World DJ Championships, establishing Mix Master Mike as one of the pre-eminent DJs in the industry. In 1995, he was honored with The Grandwizard Theodore lifetime achievement award from the International Turntablist Federation. He has collaborated with artists such as The Beastie Boys, Ozzy Osbourne, Tommy Lee, Rob Zombie, Fela Kuti and Joss Stone, among others.
Mix Master Mike is $2.99 (US) in the iTunes App Store. myRMX is a unique iPhone experience that allows anyone to remix their favorite artists' songs with a fun, game-like interface. Users can save their mixes and share those mixes with friends via email, and by posting myRMX sharecodes on the their social sites. A growing catalog of songs are available through the myRMX In-App Store that includes Selena Gomez and The Scene, Breaking Benjamin, The Empire Isis, and The Asteroids Galaxy Tour.
* Uses samples from the original recording session by the artist to remix portions of that song
* Simple intuitive interface allowing music remixing in game-like setting
* In-App Purchase for additional mixPACKs (songs) as they are released
* Users can save their mixes as mixTONEs to remix later or export to their music library if the music owner allows
* Users can share their saved mixTONEs (active mixes) directly from the App to their contacts via e-mail using our free "ShareCodes"
* An almost endless number of mixes can be created and shared from a single mixPACK (song)
* Users can e-mail their saved mixTONEs to post on Twitter, Facebook, or any other social site using our free "ShareCodes"
* Complete built-in full tutorial along with online-video tutorials
* Connect with myRMX on Facebook, Twiiter, MySpace or YouTube
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mix Master Mike myRMX is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
myRMX the mobile software developer of the myRMX line of mobile music remixing apps that combine a fun intuitive music experience with a social sharing component for an engaged music creation experience on the iPhone/iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 myRMX. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.