September 24, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Los Angeles, California - myRMX proudly joins the rock circus that is Shinobi Ninja with the release of an iPhone/iPod touch for the Brooklyn based band. Well known for their high energy shows and the house party vibe to their unique blend of reggae, rock and rap, their fans can now remix two of their songs using myRMX. "Brooklyn to Babylon" and "Rock Hood" are the two tracks for fans to re-imagine and share their remixes with others using the myRMX platform.
No strangers to the hard work and hustle needed to make an impression in today's music industry, Shinobi Ninja has risen fast through the diverse New York music scene to make a mark. Each member brings their unique talents and personality to the musical blend that has enthralled audiences throughout the New York and East Coast music community. Their enthusiasm and musical talents are a natural fit for myRMX, which allows them a new level of engagement with their fans. myRmx is excited to bring the headbang house party that is Shinobi Ninja to every iPhone/iPod touch user.
Shinobi Ninja joins the diverse group of artists utilizing myRMX to engage their fans by letting them "play" with their music. DJ legend Mix Master Mike, teen pop idol Selena Gomez and The Scene, groundbreaking rockers Breaking Benjamin, indie pysch pop darlings The Asteroids Galaxy Tour and others are all breaking ground in the mobile music space with myRMX.
myRMX is a unique iPhone experience that allows anyone to remix their favorite artists' songs with a fun, game-like interface. Users can save their mixes and share those mixes with friends via email, and by posting myRMX sharecodes on the their social sites. A growing catalog of songs are available through the myRMX In-App Store.
myRMX Feature Set
* Uses samples from the original recording session by the artist to remix portions of that song
* Simple intuitive interface allowing music remixing in game-like setting
* In-App Purchase for additional mixPACKs (songs) as they are released
* Users can save their mixes as mixTONEs to remix later or as audio files to play outside of the App
* Users can share their saved mixTONEs (active mixes) directly from the App to their contacts via e-mail using our free "ShareCodes"
* An almost endless number of mixes can be created and shared from a single mixPACK (song)
* Users can e-mail their saved mixTONEs to post on Twitter, Facebook, or any other social site using our free "ShareCodes"
* Complete built-in full tutorial along with online-video tutorials
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ShiNin:myRMX 1.2x410 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
myRMX is a mobile software developer that is the creator of the myRMX series of Apps. myRMX is an intuitive game-like interface that allows users to remix music from artists and share their remixes with friends. Copyright (C) 2010 myRMX. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.