September 28, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Bridgewater, New Jersey - 288 Vroom LLC today is pleased to announce the release of The Hunt - Episode 1: American Adventure 1.0, a New Type of iPhone Adventure game. Do you like adventure games and figuring out puzzles and riddles? Then you will love The Hunt - Episode 1: American Adventure.
The Hunt is unlike any other adventure game you have ever played. Solve riddles based on almost 50 Real-World places and events and then find and visit those places on the interactive map of the Real world. There are no made-up stories or characters in The Hunt, YOU are the main character following a trail of clues that leads to some of the most incredible Real-Life places the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave has to offer. Travel around the U.S.A. all in the palm of your hand without ever leaving where you are right now!
The Hunt - Episode 1: American Adventure is more than just a game, it's a journey and experience through America's past, present, and possible future, from sea to shining sea:
* Solve puzzles and riddles based on almost 50 Real-World locations in the U.S.A.
* Track down almost 50 Real-World locations in the U.S.A. on the interactive map (Uses an integrated iPhone Google Map App) Zoom in on places and see the Actual Satellite Image of the location and everything around it!! - Think of the Map Of The Real World as The Hunt's 'Playing Board,' think it's big enough?
* Includes In-App Web Browser to help you solve the Real-World riddles and hunt down the REAL-WORLD locations
* A picture of each location
* Travel Journal to track where you've been - Keeps the pictures of the place, it's clue, and automatically sends you to the location on the map
* Awesome 'American' soundtrack (A little Country, a little Rock N Roll, and a whole lot of Soul)
* Levels become increasingly more difficult and obscure
* Quick-start in-game tutorial
* Complete and detailed instructions
* An Internet Connection is required when using the Map, Web Browser, and More screens
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 24.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Hunt - Episode 1: American Adventure 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Bridgewater, New Jersey, 288 Vroom LLC is a privately held corporation founded in 2009 by Gregg Levine. With over ten years development experience at major pharmaceutical and wireless companies, Gregg's aim is developing unique and useful software for the iPhone platform, complemented by first-class customer support. An aspiring fiction writer, Gregg felt that with his development experience and love of literature, starting the company by creating book apps were a logical first step. As the company grew, so did the variety and sophistication of the apps. Today 288 Vroom has a growing library of popular Book apps and is expanding into other areas like Reference and Game apps. Copyright (C) 2010 288 Vroom LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.