September 30, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Knoxville, Tennessee - Double Apps Inc. announced today the release of PounceHD, the new iPad version of their Pounce application, immediately on the Apple App Store. Also available are new versions of Pounce and Pounce Lite for the iPhone and iPod touch.
"We are very excited to release the new iPad version of the already popular Pounce app." Says David Levi, President of Double Apps Inc. "The new version takes great advantage of the iPad's capabilities, while retaining multi-player compatibility with Pounce on the iPhone and iPod touch."
Pounce is a multi-player speed card game. Game play is similar to solitaire, except that you are competing to play your cards faster than your opponents. Earn points for cards you play into the shared center field, and be the first to empty your Pounce pile to score bonus points.
Features in the new iPad version of Pounce include:
* Single player games against up to 6 computer opponents
* Head-to-Head games against another person, with up to 4 computer opponents
* Multi-player games via bluetooth with up to 7 players total, including computer opponents (games that include a player on an iPhone or iPod touch are limited to 5 total players).
* Updated high-resolution graphics
* Multiple card face, card back, and playing field designs
* Left-handed and right-handed modes
* Multiple playing styles/options
* An in-depth tutorial teaches you how to play
* Single player and Head-to-Head games are saved if Pounce is interrupted or you exit
PounceHD Device Requirements:
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 11.2 MB
Pounce and Pounce Lite Device Requirements:
* iPhone 3G or later, iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 5.9 MB
The new versions of Pounce and Pounce Lite include compatibility with iOS 4.0. The new version of Pounce also includes multi-player compatibility with PounceHD on the iPad.
Double Apps Inc is an iPhone and iPad application development business based in Knoxville, Tennessee, founded by twenty-year veteran of software development, David B. Levi. Double Apps provides app development services and also develops games for the iPhone and iPad. For more information visit Double Apps online. Copyright (C) 2010 Double Apps Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.