October 3, 2010 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Mobile illusion has released Camera illusion 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. Camera illusion is an application that lets you turn a camera phone in a new way of capturing reality. To achieve this you can combine filters, effects and masks. You will find filters, from classic monochrome or sepia to other more original and innovative as the pencil, thermal, oil and more. You can also select from several effects, eg, fat, mirror, mosaic, fisheye, or light tunnel.
With the masks you will be able to choose how to frame your picture in a funny way. You'll have the possibility to get inside a monitor, appear in a wanted poster or even look like a painting on a brick wall. And all this can be previewed in real time before deciding the photo you want.
* 17 filters: mono, negative, sepia, aqua, old photo, pencil, chalk, emboss, lomo, thermal, comic, x-ray, oil, black & white, red channel, green channel and blue channel
* 12 effects: thin, fat, tall, short, horizontal/vertical mirror, pixelization, fisheye, mosaic, light tunnel, pinch & twirl
* 8 masks: frame, wanted poster, garden sign, monitor, bricks, cork board, menu board & negative
* US English, French, German, Japanese, Korean and Spanish
* iPhone and iPod touch (4th gen)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 1.1 MB
Additional functionality for iPhone 4:
* Use front camera for fun photos
* Enable LED flash/torch to light the pictures better
Pricing and Availability:
Camera illusion 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
Located in Madrid, Spain, Mobile illusion is a young company with experience in innovative developments. It also has an experienced team of mobile technology development: Android, iPhone and J2ME. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile illusion. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.