October 6, 2010 in Reference (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Davka Corporation and Redlex announce the release of Totally Tanach version 1.1, a major update to the popular Hebrew/English Bible study app for iOS. Totally Tanach features verse-by-verse synchronization of English, Hebrew and Rashi's commentary, and perfect positioning of Hebrew vowels and cantillation marks.
Users can browse and study all 24 books of the Bible - from Genesis through Chronicles - search the texts with the program's Hebrew search function, and bookmark and email selections for future reference. Totally Tanach is an ideal study tool for all students of the Hebrew Bible.
New Features in Totally Tanach version 1.1:
* Universal app - Totally Tanach is now a universal app and runs on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Retina display support - Totally Tanach provides full support for the iPhone 4's Retina display, and displays Hebrew and English text with razor-sharp clarity.
* Additional commentaries - Totally Tanach now includes the complete Hebrew commentary of Rashi on all 24 books of the Bible.
Program features include:
* Easy navigation to all books of the Bible
* Viewing of Hebrew and English text in parallel columns
* Viewing of Rashi and Hebrew text in parallel columns
* Bookmark and email verses
* Copy and paste of Hebrew and English text
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 11.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Totally Tanach 1.1 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.
Davka Corporation, established in 1982, pioneered the usage of computers in Jewish education. Today, Davka is the world's largest developer of Judaic and Hebrew software, with innovative titles in the areas of Jewish history, Hebrew language, customs, tradition, and more. Copyright (C) 1982-2010 Davka Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.