October 11, 2010 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Sevastopol, Ukraine - Dmitriy Kuzmenko has independently released Blind World 1.0.1 for iOS, which introduces brand new gameplay is mixture of colorize games and puzzle. The player's task is to mark as many objects at the level as possible to get required "Goal" score.
Features of the game that the player did not initially see the level, player sees only the marked part. Players did not initially see the level so it needs to mark invisible walls with color. Blind World uses accelerometer to control ball, or you can control ball by dragging your finger across the screen. Player drags his finger across the screen to rotate the world around ball or spins the device to change world gravity.
Game supports OpenFeint, so there are leaderboard for each level and episode, achievements and challenge feature. The game is very relaxing and peaceful. There are no limits on the level complete time, so you don't need to rush anywhere. Replay value is based on the fact that player's rank from OpenFeint's leaderboards always displayed on the select episode/level screen.
* Brand new quiet relaxing gameplay
* 2 episodes, 20 levels each
* Two completely different themes
* Real-time downloaded other player's scores
* Full OpenFeint support (leaderboards, achievements and challenges)
* High replayability
* iPhone 4 Retina Display support
* iPad HD graphics
* Accelerometer support
* Upcoming updates with new levels and themes
How to play:
* Drag your finger across the screen to rotate the world around you;
* Spin the device to change gravity.
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Universal Application
* Requires iOS 2.0 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blind World 1.0.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Sevastopol, Ukraine, Dmitriy Kuzmenko is a 20-year-old independent developer who enjoys game programming since 12 years. Copyright (C) 2010 Dmitriy Kuzmenko. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.