March 30, 2008 in Software (F)
[prMac.com] Huntsville, Alabama - Churr Software is proud to announce its version 2.3.7 of the Stock Investment Guide (SIG), a stock analysis tool for new and experienced investors using Mac OS X. The software provides investors easy-to-use tools to analyze a company's earnings history to help forecast what earnings could be in five years. SIG can then tell the investor if the current PE ratio is is in-line with its historical price range. The software is a powerful tool to help investors avoid paying too much for a stock. Users can view historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Version 2.3.7 adds automatic stock ticker lookups. Users can find a company's stock symbol by typing the first character of the stock symbol. The list of suggestions is updated for each additional character entered. Users may also enter the company name to locate the stock symbol. Once found, the stock symbol is quickly entered by scrolling to the entry and pressing enter, or by clicking the selection with the mouse.
Feature Highlights in Version 2.3.7
* Automatically download stock data from NAIC, stockcentral.com, or free internet data sources.
* Built-in web browser with custom links to in-depth research.
* Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate future earnings potential of a company.
* Determine Buy, Hold, Sell zones for each stock analyzed.
* Full support of SSG data file format for sharing data users of similar software.
* Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs.
* Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide.
* Mac OS X v10.2 or later
* Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) compatible
* Universal Binary for Power PC and Intel
* Internet connection for stock data import
Pricing and Availability:
The Stock Investment Guide (SIG) is available for immediate download for $70 USD. Purchase of SIG also include two bonus applications for overall portfolio analysis and for comparison of up to four analyses in a side-by-side layout. A free demo version is available at the Churr Software website.
Located in Huntsville, Alabama, Churr Software was founded by Brad Taylor to provide stock analysis software that empower individual investors. Copyright 2003-2008 Churr Software, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. Churr Software, a division of Taylor Media LLC is not affiliated with the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC).