October 19, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto, Canada - BIG BAD BRUSH, developer and publisher of iPhone games, today is pleased to announce the release of BIG BAD Flower 1.0, their new iPhone game. BIG BAD FLOWER is a comical, quirky and intense game that will keep you bubbling for hours. With its unique gameplay, users will team up with this evil flower to achieve its goal of world domination.
BIG BAD FLOWER is an evil little plant with roots so deep it stings! It was created by you with one goal in mind, and that is to bubble its way to world domination! Prepare for an intense battle as you bubble your way up from backyard to space and battle creatures such as squirrels, rabbits, giant robots, aliens, and more! BIG BAD FLOWER will keep you playing for hours until you conquer your goal of world domination. Each new level brings on a slew of earthly creatures to battle. Mayhem bonus games are also available to test and practice your reflexes and agility.
Unique Gameplay - Intense Bubbling And Spinning Action:
* Draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
* Spin flower's face to blow bubbled enemies away
* Poke to trap weapons and specialized evolved enemies in bubbles
Wacky Earthly Creatures To Battle:
* 15 intense chapters with lots of creatures to battle
* 3 different levels from backyard to space
* 3 bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness
* Watch your flower grow and dominate each chapter
* Beautiful and colorful characters and story illustrations
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later
* 9.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BIG BAD Flower 1.0 is available worldwide and can be purchased from the Apple App store for the introductory price of $1.99 US. For more information about BIG BAD FLOWER, please visit the App Store or Big Bad Brush.
BIG BAD BRUSH Inc., developer and publisher of iPhone games with a homebase in Canada, is devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Copyright (C) 2010 BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.