October 19, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Motherwell, United Kingdom - Independent iOS developer Samuel Harvey today is pleased to introduce Scrambleface 1.1, one of the most innovative games for iPhone and iPod touch (with camera) this year. Scrambleface takes a live video feed from the front facing or back camera and makes it into live action sliding puzzle levels.
Watch in amazement as your lips are on top of your head. Laugh at the crazy combinations. Don't stop for too long as everything is moving. Scrambleface is a unique puzzle game and something you really need try. There is no game on the iTunes store that uses the camera(s) on the iPhone or iPod touch in this way.
* Laugh and your mixed up face laughs, frown and you frown on screen, cry well because you are stuck on a level!
* 21 exciting levels
* Each level is randomly generated so there are 1000s of combinations of puzzles. You can play each level over and over as they are different each time
* The puzzle comes from the live video feed of your camera so every puzzle will be different
* Goes from easy to well pretty frustrating
* Easier 3 x 3 grid
* More challenging 4 x 4 grid
* Upside down levels
* Levels where the camera feed has been rotated right
* Time challenge levels with progressivly harder time limits
* Preview video at bottom left of screen so you can always see the completed puzzle you are aiming for
* Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch with camera
* On iPhone 4 and iPod touch with camera you can choose to use the front facing camera or the rear camera (iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users will use the rear camera)
* If using the front camera see the reactions of your face as you try and unscramble your face
* Point the camera at anything you like and it will scramble the video real time - your room, your pets, landmarks, in fact anything
* iPhone and iPod touch (4th gen)
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 13.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Scrambleface 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Samuel Harvey is an independent IOS developer from Scotland. He develops for all of Apples IOS products. Copyright (C) 2010 Samuel Harvey. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.