October 19, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Milan, Italy - Today we announce the Nano Bundle of MacBundlePro, the cheapest bundle of apps for Mac OS X. The bundle is available now for the price of $9.90 (USD), the bundle of 6 applications will continue to be available through until November 11th. Applications and licenses will be sent immediately after payment is completed.
Here is the full list:
1. Punakea: designed to complement Spotlight, it allows you to tag your files and bookmarks, freeing you of the strict hierarchy of the Finder's folder structure. (Full price: $25)
2. iPliz: iPliz is software that allows to you remotely access your Mac through email messages. This means you can submit tasks to your Mac from any device capable of sending email, or through webmail. (Full price $14.95)
3. PostworkShop: is a fun-to-use software to transform your photos into an oil painting or watercolor, pastel drawing or pencil sketch, abstract artwork or old-time photograph using techniques from some of the most famous artists. Leave behind the usual look, show something different. Everything looks better with an artistic style. (Full price: $99)
4. TextToPix: is also one piece of software that can create image effects that can not be made with conventional image editors. The main idea of TexToPix is quite simple. You take some text, (few phrases, words or even few characters), select an image that you like to mimic and program will generate an image that when viewed from a distance looks like the picture and when looked close - you may see every single character and read the text. (Full price: $24.95)
5. QuickWho: provides a rich array of information about specific Internet domains that surpasses other command-line, GUI or web-based "whois" tools. Are you curious about who owns a particular domain name? Do you want to contact them, or gather more information about them? QuickWho can help you with these tasks. (Full price: $24.95)
6. NameFind: is a GUI for the Unix "find" command-line tool, installed by default on Mac OS X. It provides fast, simple searches for files by name in a specific directory. Enter a search term, specify your search directory, and run the search query: NameFind will present a list of all files that match the search name. (Full price: $24.95)
Mac Bundle Pro was founded by WayStrategy Co. Mac Bundle Pro aims to provide the best Mac applications on the market at the lowest possible prices. WayStrategy Co. has much experience in the web and application industries, working with popular social networks. Copyright (C) 2010 WayStrategy Co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.