October 25, 2010 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Sunnyvale, California - Independent children app developer MyVijan LLC today announced the launch of MazeArtPlus for iPad. MazeArtPlus really motivates children to solve those mazes while leading one of 12 really cute characters through a maze to its destination. Each character offers 5 levels (thus 5 different mazes) to play with. They will really look forward to watching a fun character video after they solve a maze.
* Easy Navigation - Drag your finger anywhere on the screen in the direction where you want character to move Or Point where you want the character to walk.
* Reference maze and character tracks - Character leaves tracks as it walks around the maze. Reference maze at the top right corner makes navigation easy.
* Zoom feature. (2D or 3D views) - Zoom in and out buttons and 2 finger pinch zoom action. Zoom out to get the 2D top view of the entire maze. Play in this mode to get the visibility of the entire maze. Zoom in to get the 3D view. Play in this mode with reference maze for more fun and interactivity and 3D effect.
* Ability to restart the maze - If you feel stuck in big maze, you can start from the beginning by restart button.
* 5 Different difficulty levels per character. You can choose any level at any time. The game keeps track of which levels you have solved.
* Mazes with different fun shapes and sizes.
* Fun video demo of the character after solving the maze.
* Unique sound tracks for each character
* Childs voice for instructions.
MazeArtPlus helps you build following skills:
* Navigation using a map
* Problem solving skills
* Spatial skills
1) Bailey the Ballerina trying to reach her stage
2) Fanny the fish looking for the treasure chest
3) Barry the bird looking for its nest
4) Danny the diver needs help to reach his boat
5) Marvin the Mouse is hungry and wants some cheese
6) Papa Penguin need help to find his eggs
7) Sammy the Soccer ball wants to reach the net
8) Bobby the school boy needs help to go to school
9) Simona the squirrel looking for the nuts
10) Peter the Puppy needs help to find his house
11) Fire Truck needs help to reach the jungle
12) Felicia the Fairy wants to reach her castle
Fun sound tracks, cute characters, many different maze shapes and sizes and instructions in a child's voice will add hours of fun for the kids and in the process really motivate them to solve those mazes. MyVijan LLC is committed to release more updates with new fun characters and new interesting mazes.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 80.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MazeArtPlus 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Sunnyvale, California, MyVijan LLC is an independent app developer, committed to get fun and educational apps for the young kids. Copyright (C) 2010 MyVijan LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.