April 4, 2008 in Networks and FTP (E)
[prMac.com] East Islip, New York - Extendmac is proud to announce Flow 1.0, their brand new FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and .Mac client for Mac OS X. Presenting a gorgeous user interface, Flow streamlines both transferring and editing files by leveraging high-speed connections.
Designed exclusively for Leopard, Flow integrates the latest OS X technologies. It utilizes QuickLook to preview just about any file. Selecting an image, movie, document, audio, or even a PDF file allows the user to preview it just like the Finder can.
After uploading a file, the URL to the file on the web can be automatically copied to the clipboard for easy sharing. Flow also includes a powerful integrated editor, as well as support for editing in an external application of the user's choice. When using the internal editor, code is colored for easier readability, and can be previewed using WebKit. Flow can suggest completions of HTML, CSS, and PHP elements, properties, and functions, respectively.
Feature highlights include:
* Use concurrent connections to upload and download files and folders simultaneously
* Edit files using either the internal editor or any external editor application
* Internal Editor offers tabs for concurrent editing
* Internal Editor has syntax coloring of PHP, HTML, CSS and XML for easier readability
* Internal Editor can suggest elements, properties, and functions for HTML, CSS, and PHP
* Quickly preview images, movies, documents, PDFs, and music from the server using QuickLook
* Copying the URL of remote files can be done automatically after uploading
* Users may create droplets allowing them to upload files without opening the application
* Mac OS X Version 10.5 Leopard or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* 8.5 MB Hard Drive space
* Internet connection
Pricing and Availability:
Flow 1.0 is available as a single-user license for only $29.00 USD, and available as a full-featured demo.
Based in East Islip, New York, Extendmac is a small privately funded company founded by Brian Amerige. Dedicated to making innovative software for the Mac platform, Extendmac focuses on usability, user experience, and simplicity. Copyright 2008 Extendmac. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.