November 1, 2010 in Entertainment (E)
[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia - Outfit7 Ltd. today is pleased to announce the release of Talking Roby the Robot, their second free "talking" app after Talking Tom Cat, which was a huge success, generating more than 18 million downloads since its release in the end of June 2010. Talking Roby the Robot is different from other talking apps because it features text to speech in addition to speech detection.
Roby is a talking, hip-hop dancing robot, who is able to speak words and sentences that the user types on his/her keyboard. He can also repeat anything the user says into the device with a unique robo voice. The app also features funny animations of Roby's reactions to poking, petting, shaking the device etc. As an in app purchase users can download 3 animations of Roby dancing to 3 original music tracks. Users can also record their own videos of Roby and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to friends and family by email.
* Text to speech (you type, Roby speaks)
* Speech detection (you speak, Roby repeats)
* Users can poke Roby in the head, body or arms and watch his reactions
* Shake the device and see how Roby keeps his balance
* In app purchase of 3 different hip hop dances with unique custom made music
* Users are able to record videos of Talking Roby and share them on YouTube and Facebook or send them by email
Talking Roby is the fifth character in the Talking Friends series.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (earphones with a microphone are necessary on 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation)
* iOS 3.0 or higher
* 20.5 MB (iPhone app), 39.7 MB (iPad app)
Pricing and Availability:
Talking Roby the Robot 1.0 is a Free app both on iPhone and iPad with an optional in app purchase of 3 additional animations plus no ads for $0.99 (iPhone) and $2.99 (iPad). Both apps are available on the iTunes App Store in the Entertainment category.
Outfit7 Ltd. is a mobile applications company based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. The company was founded in 2009 and is developing apps for iOS and Android platforms. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Outfit7 Ltd. - All Rights Reserved. Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.