April 4, 2008 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Chico, California - Mien Software announced today the release of MediaEdit 3.0.1 for the Mac, a consumer-level video editing tool, which edits virtually all QuickTime readable formats and supports multiple layers. This update adds several enhancements and fixes several bugs.
The free update adds the following:
* Added audio fading between transitions
* Added export to DV Device
* Added stream to DV Device
* Added Transition: Zoom to (for Picture-in-Picture)
* Added support for pasting picture into movie
* Added support for drag & drop pictures
* Added drag and drop support for transitions
* Added: Move Layer Forward/Backward
* Added support for transparencies in PNG images
* Fixed update transition bug
* Fixed text transition mask issue
* Fixed incorrect frame rate after exporting
* Fixed update issues after rendering multiple clips
About MediaEdit 3:
MediaEdit 3 supports unlimited media layers, comes with standard filters and transitions, and edits more than just DV. It can edit virtually all QuickTime compatible formats (.mov, .avi, .mp4, .dv, etc).
Designed specifically for moviemakers, amateur photographers and new creative artists, MediaEdit 3 will show you the world of movie magic and help create professional looking, impressive movie projects.
* Supports virtually all QuickTime compatible files
* Unlimited media layers
* Add video, audio and text instantly
* Non-destructive editing
* Multiple levels of undo
* Live previews and background rendering
* Capture video and audio
* Powerful yet easy-to-use timeline
* Resize and position clip display region
* Comes with standard effects, filters and transitions
* Video composition: chroma keying, matte, hard light, etc.
* Export to QuickTime, DV, MPEG-4 and to the web
* Add chapter markers
* Create slideshows
Availability and Pricing:
MediaEdit 3 can be downloaded online from their website. It has a free 30-day trial. Full versions of the product can be purchased from the Mien Software store. The Suggested Retail Price (SRP) for MediaEdit 3 is $79.95.
Mien Software is a small company headquartered in Chico, California. They specialize in multimedia software and provide quality products for the consumer. For more information, please visit their website.